Sunday, May 27, 2007

One effect of the globale warming



In my point of view, I believe that the temperature increase is the most important effect that I have to write about. The earth is about 33 degrees Celsius warmer than it would be if it did not have the atmospheric blanket of greenhouse gases and clouds around it. Clouds and greenhouse gases keep the earth warm. Once warmed, their molecules then radiate a portion of this heat energy back to earth, creating more warming on the surface of our planet. One thing I want to add is I think that the tsunami is caused because of the global warming. Some scientist said that a large block of ice melts and it raised the ocean which made a big wave.

1 comment:

Faisal said...

great picture and points of view that pinpoint and show what global warming could do.