Sunday, May 27, 2007

What I Learned from this Project?


I learned many things that I wasn’t know before such as the main cause and effect of the global warming. I also learned how the global warming is important. Now I realized how people suffer in some countries such as Africa and India from hunger and poverty. I am thinking to do some thing to help people and our planet from the global warming by doing any thing, even it a small thing. In our college (Higher College of Technology) we learned how to search for information and find some useful topics, so I will try my best to write about global warming in many sites and talk about it with my friends to let them know more and more about the harms of global warming.

2 comments:

Mohamed Al Fahim said...

Extremely well organized project Eid. Keep up the good work!!

khalifa said...

i like the pictures :D